1) What IP product do you offer?
In addition to this, Sprint offers other IP products such as:
- Sprint IP - connects through a computer through www.sprintip.com
- Sprint Mobile IP app - connects through Google PlayStore or iOS AppStore®
- Federal IP - connects through a computer and available for Federal employees
- Wireless CapTel by Sprint
- Relay Conference Captioning
- New Zealand Relay Services (including NZ IP)
Learn more at www.SprintRelay.com.
2) What are the requirements to use Sprint Mobile IP?
Sprint Mobile IP Relay app available on the following networks: 3G, 4G, Wifi.
Available on Android powered devices running on OS 2.2 or higher and iOS 4.3 or higher devices.
3) Will I be able to save and print my conversation?
Yes, the Sprint IP products include the functionality to save and print conversations.
4) Do I need to download any files in order to use Sprint IP products and services?
Sprint Mobile IP requires a free app from the Google PlayStore or iOS AppStore®
5) I want to share my feedback, how can I do this?
Sprint Relay welcomes your comments and feedback. Please email Sprint Relay Customer Service at Sprint.TRSCustServ@sprint.com
6) Do you offer Sprint IP in Spanish?
Yes, we offer Spanish to Spanish services through SprintIP.com, Sprint IP using Instant Messaging and Sprint Mobile IP app. Translation services are not available.
7) Do I need to have a 10-D number to use Sprint IP products?
Yes, users are required to register to obtain a 10-D number at www.mysprintrelay.com to register for a 10-digit number for each product that best fits your needs. Registration is not required when making emergency 911 calls.
8) Is it possible to transfer a 10-D number from another provider to use Sprint IP?
Yes, you can! Contact Sprint Relay Customer Service to begin the porting process of a 10-D number to Sprint Relay.
9) Can a Sprint IP user customize preferences for future calls?
Yes! Preferences may be stored, such as font size, font color, background color, language preferences by logging to SprintIP.com to make changes to your preferences.
10) Who can use Sprint IP products?
Sprint IP products are designed for deaf, hard-of-hearing or people with speech disabilities who wish to communicate with hearing callers from anywhere in the US or its territories using computer (web) or wireless devices.
11) Can I complete 900 (Pay-per call) number through Sprint IP?
No. Sprint IP does not process 900 numbers or pay-per call calls.
12) Can I place an international call?
No. Per FCC regulations, international calls are not allowed via Sprint IP products. International calls will be either be blocked or terminated.
13) Can I place 911 call using Sprint IP products?
Yes, you can. Although Sprint IP Relay can be used for emergency calling, such emergency calling may not function the same as traditional 911/E911 services. By using Sprint IP for emergency calling, you agree that Sprint is not responsible for any damages resulting from errors, defects, malfunctions, interruptions or failures in accessing or attempting to access emergency services through Sprint IP; whether caused by negligence of Sprint or otherwise.